- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 120cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 22cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The lush and lustrous green leaves of this dragon tree will create an attractive focal point in your home, while being incredibly undemanding and easy to care for. Their upright habit offers height without taking up too much floor space, so they are ideal adding impact to hallways or smaller rooms.
- Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.