Fern starter collection
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 10cm (including pot)
These young ferns are perfect for setting up a terrarium or bottle garden - or you could pot them up individually and line them up along the windowsill. All of the ferns are un-named and un-labelled, so its a bit of a lucky dip as to what you will receive, however if you order the 6-pack collection (6 × 6cm pots), we will send you as many different ones as possible, making sure that you wont receive any more than two of the same type.
- Home care: Water regularly in the growing season - less in winter and in areas of low humidity, mist the leaves with water on a regular basis, or place the pot on pebbles in a tray filled with water. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter and avoid summer temperatures above 25°C. Repot in spring when the plant becomes root-bound.