- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 40cm (including pot)
We love this trailing houseplant as it is so easy to grow and the rounded, fleshy, bead-like leaves, which form along the trailing stems create a really pretty waterfall effect.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.