- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: fertile: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (including pot)
- Pot covers:choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Eventually growing to form an upright, branching shrub up to 2m tall, this succulent is so easy to grow - provided it gets lots of light and is not over-watered. That makes it a great plant for a child, or for an inexperienced gardener that just wants something to look nice without needing lots of care.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (but making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, then water very sparingly in winter.