- Position: bright but indirect sun
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 30cm (including pot)
We love the rounded leaves of this mound-forming tender perennial, which makes a wonderful indoor plant. Originating from swampy areas in Asia, where the species are used for both culinary and medicinal purposes, this cultivar has neater, more rounded leaves, which have a softly scalloped edge.
- Home care: A tropical plant, it will flourish in temperatures around 18-25 °C, and should be kept well watered.