- Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Position: indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
An easy to grow fern that has the added benefit of helping to purify the air inside the house. It forms a distinctive shuttlecock of sword-shaped yellow-green leaves - each with a ruffled texture, so it looks quite structural and handsome.
- Home care: Avoid handling the newly emerging fronds and water regularly in the growing season so that the compost remains moist but not waterlogged. Mist the leaves regularly with water - particularly in winter when the central heating is turned on. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter repot in spring when the plant becomes root-bound.