- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
- Home care: This plants needs warmth and humidity. If you have a warm, light bathroom that could be perfect. Otherwise stand the pot on a tray of damp pebbles to try and keep the humidity levels up and or mist regularly. Keep the temperature minimum of 16°C, warmer if possible. Water regularly in the summer, reducing through the winter, and feed with a liquid feed in spring/ summer every 3-4 weeks.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant