- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 35cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 18cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The large and highly patterned foliage of this exotic-looking gem, will bring a touch of the jungle into your home. Each perfectly formed grey-green leaf is held on a slender stem, and it has a slightly corrugated surface, with deep green markings that follow the pattern of the veins. A show-stopper, that will flourish in filtered light.
- Home care: This plants needs warmth and humidity. If you have a warm, light bathroom that could be perfect. Otherwise stand the pot on a tray of damp pebbles to try and keep the humidity levels up and or mist regularly. Keep the temperature minimum of 16°C, warmer if possible. Water regularly in the summer, reducing through the winter, and feed with a liquid feed in spring/ summer every 3-4 weeks.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant