- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The black stalked, triangular fronds of this elegant fern are made up of lots of lobed segments, creating a soft and lacey effect. The colouring of the fronds is pretty too - being a soft yellowish green initially, but turning a darker green as they mature. This is a wonderful plant for a larger terrarium as it loves a humid atmosphere, but it will also flourish in a steamy bathroom or kitchen.
- Home care: Grow in bright but indirect light and keep well watered but not waterlogged in summer. Reduce watering in winter, but do ensure at all times that the humidity levels do not drop. The best way to do this is to mist the plant with water at regular intervals.